Program Of Small Group Cross Training
|08:30-09:00||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING
||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL|
|09:00-09:30||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING|
|09:30-10:00||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL|
|10:00-10:30||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING|
|15:30-16:00||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING|
|18:30-19:00||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING|
|19:00-19:30||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL|
|19:30-20:00||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL|
|20:00-20:30||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING|
|20:30-21:00||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||CROSS TRAINING||PILATES FUNCTIONAL|
|21:00-21:30||PILATES FUNCTIONAL||PILATES FUNCTIONAL|
|21:30-22:00||CROSS TRAINING||CROSS TRAINING||CROSS TRAINING|
What is small group?
Small group, is a group of people up to 6 persons. In these types of sessions, the client can enjoy the benefits of personal training, but also from the group classes.
That is because the sessions are customized to the clients’ needs and at the same it has a strong sense of team work.
- Results. It is easier to achieve your goals in small groups, because the intensity of the sessions are customized to the persons with similar needs, focusing on the goals set up.
- Guidance. The trainer guides and supervises less people than from a group class, so that he can keep a close eye to each client and provide better service.
- Team work. Because the sessions are based on similar fitness levels, the clients have the same goals. Therefore the team pushes each other, to their maximum ability to achieve the best results. It is also pleasant and fun.
- Affordable. The sessions are more affordable than personal training, even though the client acquires a lot of the benefits of personal training, and the cost is shared with other clients.
What is cross training?
Cross training is a type of workout that has gained popularity over the last years.
Cross training is a mix of aerobic and anaerobic exercise. There are lots of different exercises and training methods that can be used.
In the recent years, special equipments for cross training are made available to help with organization, ensure safety and quality of training.
The exercises are carefully selected by the trainers, to be appropriate and safe for the level of clients, and at the same time producing maximum performance.
Who is it for?
Cross training is for everyone.
Trainers must estimate the level of each client, to choose the appropriate exercises.
The workouts are done with safety when:
- The space is designed for this type of workout
- The machines used are for cross training
- The trainers are trained and have experience in this type of training.
Why small group?
Cross training is a little more complex type of workout, from the conventional exercises.
The workouts that we choose are functional, using lots of different muscle groups at the same time.
This ensures optimum burn in short amount of time, and at the same time helps with muscle coordination for everyday needs.
To guarantee the quality of workout and correct technique of exercises, the trainer oversees a small number of clients.
- Activation of muscle tissues
- Increased burning than from conventional type of exercises
- Muscle coordination, more functional for everyday needs
- Various exercises, fun and pleasant workout
- Team motivation and cooperation
The Small Group Cross Training is the most up-to-date type of workout in the fitness industry that is for everyone from beginners to advanced. It gives us great results in short period of time.
Participation in the “Small Group Cross Training” is truly a unique experience!