Personal Training is the way to succeed to see the greatest possible result in the shortest amount of time.
When should you do Personal Training?
- When you feel you need more guidance and encouragement to maximize the time you have at the gym.
- When you want to reduce your weight and the methods tried so far have not had satisfactory results.
- When you want to improve your technique, try out new methods of exercise, new exercises or want to establish a new training technique to achieve your goals.
- When there is a chronic disease (cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, osteoporosis, etc.)
- When there are musculoskeletal problems (scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, back problems and neck).
- If you are pregnant or after giving birth.
How does Personal Training work?
1Assessment of the natural and physical condition (strength, power, flexibility, ideal weight, health status).
2Set individual goals.
3Your personal trainer plans the exercise program, especially for you based on your needs and your capabilities to achieve the goals you have set.
4Throughout the workout, your personal trainer is not just there, but takes care of your workout so that it is full of quality, enjoyable and leads to the desired results.